Monday, December 31, 2007

Building the fly list

Well, I found the fly pattern book that I was looking for. Along the way I also found a large pile of fly information that I have printed out over the years. Many of the ones that I found were step-by-step instructions, so I will not be tying most of those this year. Why should I copy someone else's instructions when there are many patterns that I like that do not have step-by-step instructions available. Thus, I am going to mostly stick to patterns that I like that are not readily available in this same format.

There will be a few favorites, however, that are available on other sites, mainly because I really like them and use them.

Anyway, look back at the 'Flies' post to see the list as it now stands and as it grows over time.

Thanks,

Lime Trude

No comments: